A website with well designed, unique & professional theme can help your business to stand out of the crowd and can make a very good first impression in front of your online visitors, customers & other interested audiences. So how to make unique, profitable and successful business website becomes a topic of interest to all business owners, professionals and also for individuals who want to make profit from their business websites. Here I’m going to introduce a few effective website designing guidelines that can Continue reading
Today there are variety type of businesses and they have their unique need and custom feature requirement for their website. There are number of open source and template based applications available in a market that may be supported by a broad and vast dedicated communities and satisfying several of varying requirements that suits to many business website. But though they lack some sort of functionality and do not always feet to one’s unique requirements and features needed to market their products and services in the best possible way. Continue reading
For e-marketing and e-purchasing website need to be well designed, attractive enough on first viewing and at the same time interesting enough to encourage repeat visits. Rayport and Jaworski have proposed that effective websites feature seven design elements that they call the 7C’s
- Context: Layout and website design.
- Content: Content of the website that usually include text, audio, video, images etc.
- Community: Website’s ability to enable user to user communication
- Customization: Website personalization feature for different users enabling them to have different appearance and setting based on user controlled parameters & parameters like location, language etc.
- Communication: It includes a way of communication between user to website, website to user or both.
- Connection: It represents how many backlinks website have.
- Commerce: It describes website’s capability to generate leads and produce a sale.
With rapidly growing technology, the rate of people using the internet is also multiplying. People are using search engines to find out businesses, products and services online.
Today the most businesses have professionally designed business website utilizing the online and cheap medium of internet to advertise their products / services, connect with online customers and increase their brand awareness in a way that nobody had thought before 20-30 years ago.